- Author of an Android Development book “Android Sensor Programming By Example” with Packt Publishing. To get the book details, go to Publisher Weblink and Amazon Weblink.
Researcher & Inventor
- Researcher and inventor of two patents for Allstate Insurance (United States).
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Certified in June 2018 with 90% score, Key: 3VYJ5JECJERE1S5N)
- More than 11 years of strong experience in mobile, cloud and web application development, architecture and management. More than 4 years of architect experience with Allstate Insurance, currently working as Software Architect in Tech start-up in Downtown, Toronto on their multiple products (AskForTask, Airzai, etc).
- Global exposure, worked in multiple countries, like Canada (1 year), United States (4 years), India (6 years) with Fortune 100 companies like Allstate Insurance, Verizon, AT&T, Nandos, etc.
Area of Expertise
- Android Apps, iOS Apps, Cross Platform apps (React Native, Xamarin), Hybrid Apps (Cordova, Phonegap, Ionic Framework), Responsive Web Apps. Worked on more than 100 mobile apps for various corporate clients.
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) cloud services like, EC2, Compute Engine, Containers services (Dockers, Kubernetes), server-less architecture (AWS Lambda, Cloud functions), NoSQL (DynamoDB, Table Storage, MongoDB), SQL (RDS, Cloud & Managed SQL), Caching (Redis, Mem cached, CDN), API Gateway, Cloud Security (VPC, IAM, Firewalls).
- DevOps, IOT, Machine Learning
- DevOps expert, implemented CI/CD and automation strategy for mobile and cloud using Git, Gitlabs, Github CI, HockeyApp, Test Flight, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, Code Pipeline, etc.
- IOT (Internet of Things) expert, implemented MQTT messaging service, Machine Learning (models, scoring algorithms) and (BLE) Bluetooth Low Energy Stack for mobile/IOT.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Certified in June 2018, scored 90% marks).
- SCJP (Core Java, 80%).
- SCWCD (JSP & Servlets, 91%).
- MCP (C#, 98%).
- MCTS (ASP.NET, 93%).
- WIPO (Basic Course in Intellectual Property Rights, 94%).
Download Professional Resume With Projects Details